Nazwa użytkownika

Hasło

Nie masz jeszcze konta?
Zarejestruj się

Nie możesz się zalogować?
Poproś o nowe hasło
Facebook
Shoutbox
Musisz się zalogować aby wysłać wiadomość.

Harrych świąt!
14.05.2024 11:51
Shuffelin

Niezwyciężony mag
11.05.2024 23:08
Uwielbiam te emotki tutaj Kapelusz Atak pszczół Wiedzma przypominają mi stare dobre GG Czarodziej

Niezwyciężony mag
11.05.2024 23:06
Smierciojadek, było zgaduj zgadula Głupek

Harrych świąt!
11.05.2024 22:52
Hermiona Justysia, widzisz, jak trzeba było, to się przypomniało. :D

Niezwyciężony mag
11.05.2024 01:48
Nie wiem z kim maila pisałam. Ale udało mi się "przypomnieć" hasło xD

Współpraca
Najaktywniejsi

1) Prefix użytkownikaAlette

Posiada 59641 punktów.

2) Prefix użytkownikafuerte

Posiada 57436 punktów.

3) Prefix użytkownikaKatherine_Pierce

Posiada 47342 punktów.

4) Prefix użytkownikaSam Quest

Posiada 45329 punktów.

5) Prefix użytkownikaShanti Black

Posiada 44242 punktów.

6) Prefix użytkownikaA.

Posiada 43682 punktów.

7) Prefix użytkownikamonciakund

Posiada 43236 punktów.

8) Prefix użytkownikaania919

Posiada 38928 punktów.

9) Prefix użytkownikaulka_black_potter

Posiada 36761 punktów.

10) Prefix użytkownikaKlaudia Lind

Posiada 34220 punktów.

Losowe zdjęcie
Zobacz temat
Drukuj temat
Your English
Serpensortia
Aye! Girls! Just calm down, okay? Fights like that are for kids! If you wanna argue, make another topic for that kind of talk.
I'm done here.
Ślizgonka, Snaperka, Lupinistka, Malfoy'istka.

* Totally obsessed Snupin fangirl! *

'The right song can turn an emperor into a laughing stock, can bring down dynasties. A song can last long after the events and people in it are dust and dreams are gone.'

Prefix użytkownikaDezerterka
Yeah... I think, that You - E-v - You love having a go at someone - very often without a really good reason. Your behaviour IS REALLY, REALLY annoying - not just for Limonka, not just for me, but for a big part of our Hp's community. Can you just sometimes shut your pretty face and do something different? I think, that it isn't so hard - or maybe I am wrong... ? But If I can, I'm perfectly sure, for you it shouldn't be a big problem.

And please, yes- PLEASE - stop looking for a hole in the whole.
Edytowane przez Prefix użytkownikaDezerterka dnia 23.10.2007 19:52
fuck you very much.

Prefix użytkownikaE-Vaire
Okay, okay. But it's not ME everytime! Maybe I am annoying but isn't Limonka too? Yeah, only me on this website critisize people. Pfft! It's pitiful. I am annoying, I am insolent. Wtf, ok! Look at yourself one time, Limonka. You are almost just like me. Characteristic, own opinions. These discussions are idiotic. We can't come to an understanding o.o I want to finish this 'quarrel'.
Edytowane przez Prefix użytkownikaE-Vaire dnia 23.10.2007 20:15

Yeah, but saying, that Limonka is like you is totally <in my opinion> wrong.
And I didn't say nothing like "It's your fault every single time'' - but - OMFG! - mostly It is you. And there is nothing strange, in fact, that it is really pissing off, lots of people on the web.

I think every single person, in the world is sometimes annoying - for some people more than for the others. But SOME are extremaly like that. Pfff.

And I just wonder, do you know what 'WTF' means, becouse you didn't use it in the right context.
fuck you very much.

Serpensortia
Anyway... If I'm not wrong this topic is 'bout our english... If I'm wrong correct me please (where the hell is admin to cut that argument down? Oh... I forgot... Admin is contagiousing with this talk xD)...

Yeah... When it comes to me, I've been studying english from about 8 years, now I'm on higher advanced status (if I can describe it like that xD). Private school gives a great development. I have many certificates and FC exam passed with top mark :) But what's funny...I do not want to study english or sth like that, I'm making my way straight to Wroclaw's ASP ^^ Thanks for attention :D

'The right song can turn an emperor into a laughing stock, can bring down dynasties. A song can last long after the events and people in it are dust and dreams are gone.'

And I just wonder, do you know what 'WTF' means, becouse you didn't use it in the right context.

Ye, right. Wtf = What the fuc.k. Really nonsense

Oh cool!
I've got question, which I think will fit this topic. Does anybody know, how it is with international <english> matural test in Poland?
I know, that after getting this level you can study wherever you want to... and I also know that I will get it automatically - becouse of where I am. I just wonder, what you have to do, to try this exams in Poland. It's slightly easier that polish mature examination, but you have to ask for it...

Does anybody knows anything more about it? And maybe someone actually wanna get this opportunity to have this graduation, but never heard 'bout it...?
fuck you very much.

Serpensortia
You can pass it in some schools... Full list is here: http://pl.wikiped...zynarodowa
And that's all I think... :) I have friend in one of them so he'll have the opportunity to pass matural test in english.
For me it doesn't matter... I'm going to polish studies and then I'll take (dziekanat in english? dunno xD) and go to england :)

Prefix użytkownikaBlinkBlinkBoy
Abstracting from the discussion above, I'm going to write few words about my English...

Hmm... What can I say about it?

Languages are one of my hobbies. So many beautiful tongues exist in the world and English is the most popular... I guess I've been learning this language for fourteen years and I'm happy with it. I experienced a quite nice amount of teachers and tutors, but there would have been no point in learning English if I hadn't been feeling like doing it. I'm really keen on English and I'm even able to study it by myself (and I do so very willingly). I passed my high school finals in English quite good and I thought about choosing philological studies. I did not decide to do so, but maybe I should think about it once again. We will see...

English language is really useful. I don't have to mention any trips and going abroad looking for job. English can be helpful even during an ordinary day (for instance when one surfs the net). One can find almost every piece of information there but without some comprehension in English it would come to nothing. If you want to do a decent research in any branch of science or scholarship you really have to know English language on quite high level...

Despite the fact I've got no language certificate I'm quite sure of my abilities in field of this language. My favourites are lexis and grammar - that's really my cup of tea. Speaking is not one of my strengths - perhaps it's caused by kind of character I represent. I'm not very talkative even in Polish.

I really like this part of forum and I would have to post any other comments here. But the problem is having no time for such things... I can only hope I'll have a bit of spare time...

XxMiloxX
My English is.... So goooooood xDD (from song so good xD) When i talk with people from other countries i see that they understand me! I sometimes make a mistake... I'm be so sorry :( xDD
"Wolałbym umrzeć niż zdradzić przyjaciół!" By Syriusz Black(Łapa)

www.infor.one.pl
E-V , I deleted your post, becouse you are just pathetic!
And if I see any unspleasant comment from you about the others in this topic - You will get another warning.
So for f*ck sake calm down!
fuck you very much.

Pfft, it's pitiful. I can comment every post. Warning? Yeh, say administrats "E-Vaire everytime comments people, she musts get a warn'. I'm waiting for that, guy.

Ps. I didn't know commenting is forbidden.

Oh no - commenting isn't forbidden, but openly offending the others in any way IS.
Edytowane przez Prefix użytkownikaDezerterka dnia 31.10.2007 20:49
fuck you very much.

I'm noy offending, I only comment everytime and almost everyone. It was only comment, I said what I think about his post.

Bubi
BBB yeah i think tongues are grate to :D especially after eating berries :D their are so violet after that :D

i think that till somebody is commenting posts not peoples everything is fine. But then we should by and fair and square and treat everyone equal despite the fact if we like somebody or not...

When it comes to my English i think i will pass CAE in the nearest future. Maybe in the distant future i'll try to go through the CPE but i think it's too difficult for a normal person :D (i think i's even too difficult for most of people with english as their mother-tongue jezyk )

I'm noy offending, I only comment everytime and almost everyone. It was only comment, I said what I think about his post.

If you think, that what you wrote was just a normal comment, I think there is something wrong with your evaluating system.
And if you think, that commenting in nasty and unpleasant for the autor of the post is something absolutely right, I just hope, that sometime in the future somebody will be equally mean to you, as you are for the others.
Edytowane przez Prefix użytkownikaDezerterka dnia 01.11.2007 23:26
fuck you very much.

Prefix użytkownika126p
I am not master, but understand something.
Edytowane przez Prefix użytkownika126p dnia 12.11.2007 21:10
img233.imageshack.us/img233/1318/09543711451wd7.th.jpg

Młodość, to stan nieważkości, jedyny w całym życiu.

Wiesław Myśliwski

img127.imageshack.us/img127/7115/193844bialykotekspiuj1.th.jpg

"Kotom bez trudu udaje się to, co nie jest dane człowiekowi: iść przez życie nie czyniąc hałasu."

Ernest Hemingway

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3936/edxh8.jpg

Champion xD Yeh, I'm sure you're not a champion <lol2>

//Radziłabym czytać dokładniej słownik, którego używasz xD 'Champion', chciałaś na pewno napisać 'Mistrz', ale słowo którego użyłaś dotyczy tylko sportowców xD//
Edytowane przez Prefix użytkownikaE-Vaire dnia 08.11.2007 21:34

Lady Pink
Oh... Ev- you shouldn't correct her mistakes, because you aren't perfect and you make mistakes too! Don't blaugh down. Your behavior is soo stupid jezyk And I don't know why you think you're better than others... Ohh... your ironical tone... I won't tell what you did wrong, it isn't test.

I can describe it only one word: FOOL ^^ <without offence>
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/Nagwithagun/Crying_by_zero_rider.jpg
cos all of the stars
are fading away
just try not to worry
you'll see them some day
take what you need
and be on your way
and stop crying your heart out.

http://www.yfly.com/show/590665
Nope. I do mistakes, I'm sure. I don't know why I criticize people and their mstakes in a texts... But I do that and? I corrected her mistake to 126p doesn't this one in future! If u want U can say whatever about me here, I know who I am and I don't need you to do that.

Podziel się z innymi: Delicious Facebook Google Live Tweet This Yahoo

Przejdź do forum: